1. Today's weather: Today will be mostly sunny with a high temperature near 60 degrees. On Friday night, it will be mostly clear with a low temperature around 39 degrees.
2. George Washington exhibit begins: "The Many Faces of George Washington" exhibit and tour will begin this Saturday, April 26 and continue through June 1. The $12 admission includes the exhibit and entry into the Wentworth Lear historic homes. For more information, visit www.wentworthgardnerandlear.org.
3. Unity run coming Sunday: The second annual "Chief Maloney Unity Run and Walk" will be held this Sunday at 9 a.m. at the Portsmouth Police Department and this year the race will honor first responders in wake of the Boston Marathon bombings. To register, visit millenniumrunning.com/maloney.
4. Portsmouth Farmers Market to return: The Portsmouth Farmers Market will reopen every Saturday morning in the City Hall parking lot beginning on May 4.
5. Sarah Long Bridge closed: According to New Hampshire Department of Transportation officials, the Sarah Mildred Long Bridge will be closed to motor vehicle traffic until May 25 because of the extensive repairs that need to be done.