The following is an excerpt from the Portsmouth Police log from Wednesday, Sept. 19 and Thursday, Sept. 20.
- At 11:44 a.m., police reported an employee theft of $1,000 at a Market Street business.
- At 1:57 p.m., police reported the theft of a computer SIM card on High Street and Congress Street.
- At 3:51 p.m., police arrested a Portsmouth man for motor vehicle offenses on Anne Avenue. Philip Michael McKenney, 32, of 80 Joan Ave., Apt. 4 in Portsmouth was charged with being a habitual offender and having a suspended registration.
- At 7:02 p.m., police reported criminal mischief on Rockland Street after the caller said all four of his vehicle's tires were slashed.
- At 8:42 p.m., police arrested a Newington man who was wanted as a fugitive from justice after he turned himself in at the police station. Satnarayan S. Khalsa, 26, of 11 Old Post Road in Newington was wanted for two counts of simple assaults.
- At 5:46 a.m., police reported criminal mischief to the old movie theater on Lafayette Road after the caller said some of the windows sustained more damage.
- At 7:31 a.m., police reported criminal mischief on Lafayette Road after the caller said all four tires on his car were slashed.
- At 7:39 a.m., police arrested a Greenland man who was wanted as a fugitive from justice after he turned himself in at the police station. Brian J. Onehill, 27, of 30 Nantucket Place in Greenland was wanted for simple assault.
- At 8:25 a.m., police arrested a Portsmouth man wanted as a fugitive from justice after he turned himself in at the police department. Matthew Wiechert, 22, of 13 Wilson Road, Apt. C in Portsmouth was charged with being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon and falsifying physical evidence.
- At 10:17 a.m., police arrested a Portsmouth woman who was wanted as a fugitive from justice on Porter Street and Middle Street. Shanna L. Hogan, 33, of 6 Weald Road in Portsmouth was wanted for facilitating a drug or underage alcohol house party.
- At 1:38 p.m., police reported an animal call on McClintock Street and Swett Avenue after the caller said they saw a coyote running around.
- At 8:51 p.m., police arrested a North Andover, Mass., man on the Spaulding Turnpike and the Portsmouth Rotary Circle. Edward Hajjar, 63, of 1200 Salem St. in North Andover, Mass., was charged with driving while intoxicated.