Later today, the New England Patriots will play the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game to see who will earn the right to play in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
Today's game starts at 6:30 p.m. The Patriots defeated the Ravens in the 2012 AFC title game, 23-20. Pats fans are hoping to see their team triumph again tonight so the Patriots can continue their quest for a fourth Super Bowl title.
Want to watch the festivities with some other die hard fans? Here are five popular local sports hot spots where you could watch the game:
1. The Rusty Hammer: This continues to be one of Portsmouth's oldest and most popular restaurants to watch big sports events. With a huge flat-screen TV in the main dining room and a great game time menu, it continues to be a happening place for the big games.
2. State Street Saloon: Right across the street from the Rusty Hammer, the State Street Saloon also enjoys a great reputation for being a great choice to watch big games. The restaurant will also offer great deals on beer and menu items.
3. Mojo's BBQ Grill and Tavern: For Pats fans who love delicious barbecue spare ribs and ice cold beer, Mojo's is a great choice to watch today's AFC title game. The restaurant also features plenty of large flat-screen TVs and free half-time fare.
4. The Page: If you can't make it to Gillette Stadium, watching the Pats battle the Ravens at The Page sports bar and restaurant may be the next best thing. The sports bar features a few large, flat-screen TVs and plenty of sports memorabilia autographed by many of Boston's greatest athletes.
5. Portsmouth Brewery: If you prefer to be in the good company of like-minded Pats fans and want to enjoy Smuttynose beers, the Portsmouth Brewery on Market Street is also a great choice.
If you're doing anything special for the game or heading to one of these restaurants, be sure to post your photos here by clicking "add photos." And tell us your predictions for the score of the game in the comments below!